|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- 2008-02-28: GetAllMessages 0.2 is available
- 2008-02-17: GetAllMessages 0.1 is available
The GetAllMessages extension provides a toolbar button for SeaMonkey mail to get new messages from all e-mail accounts with one click.
If you have more than one e-mail account and don't using the Global Inbox feature you have to:
- press CTRL + SHIFT + T or
- go to the file menu, select "Get new messages for" and click the submenu entry "All accounts" or
- click the the menu button at the "Get Msgs" icon and click "Get all new messages".
SeaMonkey doesn't provide a solution for fetching all mails with one click.
This extension adds this feature.
- version 0.2
- icon for modern and classic theme
- version 0.1
- first version
- Depending of used language there could be large gaps between the buttons to the left and right side.
- New icon could appearing scrambled after installation, see bugs for a simple solution.